Monday, June 29, 2009

Yi Yi Yi Yi...

Hello, the latest kelvin was back!! You have to stand up from where you fall down. Is it cool sentence to me? I think so. What's your wish? Who's the lucky boy? Tell me as fast as possible. I have to apologize to someone because i had given him a hope. Brother, give me some time to check it out and i will kill the boy. xD... Just kidding, i don't think you will agree what i do right?

Stupid management quizz is coming next week, i have to study chapter 1,4,7,8,3. There are 20 question and each chapter have 4 question. Is a multiple choice and open book quizz. It sound easy right? Normally, open book quizz is quite tough and have to think lot because it like application question. Damn it..

I have to pass up IT group assignment by next friday. Did my group memeber done their part? Don't let me dissapointed please. I have to score for this group assignment, at least 15/20..

No comments: