Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm so much tired

Let start from my early morning story. As usual, i woke up at 6.30 to prepare everything to my class. Thanks to my Eco lecturer, i very sure and clear what you had teach today. You also make me interested in economic so much. Thank you. After that, i having my breakfast with her at Kepong KFC. She order the zinger max set and i just order the snack plate. When i eat the chicken, it look so terrible and oily. After that, i went to her house to fix some computer technical. It so easy for me. xD. Oh my god, it's 2 o'clock. Should i have to go back my IT class? Finally, i choose it NO. I skipped 4 IT classes, and i didnt know how my IT lecturer look like.

At afternoon, dap, kw, and lc went to the metropolitan to jog and play kite. 3 of them play the stupid kite, and left me jog alone only. Damn boring and tired! Besides, i have to apologize to you all of my stupids. I "campur" the kite thread together and made it spoil. Sorry so much.

At night, we went to cheras pasar malam Hong Lok. There are nothing special over there except the number of people. There are many stall over there, more than 100? xD, of course i didnt count 1 by 1. Whatever, this is my first time go to the pasar malam. Thank you Lc.

No comments: