Thursday, June 4, 2009

THANK YOU

*As usual, i wake up in very early morning at 6 am.
*After my class ended, i wend to kw house and fetch her to take breakfast together.
*We ate MacD again at Sunway Pyramid. (Cancer soon, but x not her)
*After that, we almost visited each part of pyramid included all the corridor. xD
*Finally, i say what my feeling to her by message. (I will talk face by face in 1 day)
*Then, we went to Chef pasta buy pandan cake to her mummy. (Her mummy birthday, 3/6)
*At night, her mummy treat me eat at Nelson Tan around metro prima there.
*After taking dinner, 3 of use go pasar malam hang kai.
*Then, i go back her house, eat cake, online, chatting, draw love, play games until 1.00am.
*I really felt happy today, thank you kw.
*I promised i will protect u, love u, i will do it. Please believe me.
*Love you, miss you kw. Nitez.

No comments: