Friday, June 19, 2009

I tried my best, but it also failed

I don't know what words can describe my feeling now, deeply sad. Alright, i'm going to put this blog as private because someone will feel uncomfortable on what i written. I'm done what a boyfriend should do, and you feel stress about it? Maybe different people have different methods. Is ok, but why don't you tell me early? Always wait until those things become more serious, then you blame it on me? Did you stand on my position and think about me? Whatever, i wish you can meet your handsome and good boy friend in a day.

Besides, i have to speical thanks to 4 people who are daphanne, lik choo, shi han and micheal.
Daphanne tried to console me in the whole night and supported me this serveral years.
Lik Choo tell me the truth "Maybe you all just can be best friend, i think"
Shi han and mciheal had accompany me to cyber cafe to release my stress.

No comments: