Monday, June 8, 2009

I'M NOT THAT PERFECT

*I'm just a normal boy that you can any where.
*If i rate myself, i will give myself 10/100.
*I just want be single in temporary, there are lot of troubles when i am in a relationship.
*I hurt by many girls before, and i believe that i also hurt some girls.
*Every time i have a girl friend, i will tell her future things and not currently things.
*My college life now= no friends same courses with me, no girl friend.
*For example, i want finding someone have lunch with me. I called 6 friends but all have a different excuses to reject me. I'm so upset about it. Am i alone forever?
*Luckily, i still have my target that is study hard for achieve my dream.
*My dream is will get a fixable jobs and have my own sweetly family.
*Of course, about my currently family, i will take care and protect them too.
*I got a breaking news today, one of my secondary school classmate is going to wedding. She invited us to attend her wedding, vegetarian buffet.
*I'm going to buy some gifts to her, i don't want give ang pau. Hello, i still 19 years old only.

No comments: