Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Format for my blog!

Ladies and gentlemen, spend your few minutes to view this thread. I'm changed the format how i write the blog. Last time, i just write it by the point form, but i think is better write in a paragraph. It will look better and easier for you all when reading.

Next, i will share about my studies over here. Today, i leave lecture hall early and went home. My account lecturer teach about journal, lejar, and the other. I think it should be not problem for me, so i choose to leave lecture hall early. xD After that, i skip IT class again because i feel too sleepy d. Maybe yesterday night too late sleep d, that why i feel asleep inside the hall.

What you promise me yesterday morning? Do you still remember it? I hope your brain still refresh and remember what u had promise me. However, you fail to do it. The real world is cruel, but i believe you are not! So, don't simply promise me if you think you can't do it. okay? Thanks for your attention and cooperation.

Besides, my family have a family meeting after our dinner at outside. There are just 3 of my family member only, who are dad, mom and my brother. We have talk about it around 1 hour. The main topic is about my brother done in the pass. Actually, did he plan for his future? I were silence during the family meeting because i know that he is my brother and i have to respect him but i throw out my throat over here. Excuse me my brother, do you know how many years old are u now? 26! And what are u doing currently? When working with other people, you will just complain and complain only. Furthermore, you're the smoker too. You always smoke inside the toilet and the smoke smell fly into our room. Do you know how suffer am i and it will affect my health too? Late? It is normal for you, always late when work but you will not be late when dated with your girl friend. How come it will happen on my brother? Alarm clock? You set it for wake me up or dad? There are still got lot of bad attitude that you have such as, always blame people, lazy, responsible, act clever. If you are not my elder brother, i definitely will give u a BIG SLAP! Please, think about your future, your family, you girl friend, and us! Thanks GOD!

No comments: