Monday, June 29, 2009

Depression again!!

Exam, assignment, quizzes coming soon. Why no people will support and understand me? My life is going dark and darker. When it will be bright? Is it our human life?

4 Fail
X family- Why you all choose not to believe your son? What i done is wrong?
X career- I feel stuck during the interview, there is first time of me to interview.
X studies- I don't like to study, but i keep try my best. So, how i get?
X love- Just fail confession.

1 Success
Friend- Hanging out with me, help me to solve problem too.

When my life will become bright? Who will bring the hope to me? Are you, GOD?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kok weng don't think too much la, every people also will face this type of problem, it will be over.
The thing will be pass, think it be "shun qi zhi ran". You can do it, don't worry la...gambateh...

Kelvin Teo said...

I don't know who are you; however, i want thanks to you so much.. thanks my friends!