Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog re-open

I'm just back from Australia, melbourne. It's can see that everyone scare on me. Do you understand how H1N1 killed a person? Suddenly i get scold by some of my friends, relax please!!!

This trip i'm not happy at all. I get scold by my dad and aunty, that's enough for me. I can't relax at all, i bring my book to study. My dream phone gone, fuck you all, do you remember what you promise me? You never achieve ur promise. In your eyes, my brother is the "best" forever. He's the one who talking crap very well in the world. Stop it Stop it!! I don't know what will i do in next second. My heart had been broken long time ago, and who else will give me a console? Answer= No one will!!! I'm living in a dark world forever. I tried study hard, in the same time, you should know i am very interesting in games. I can espress my emotion in the game.

If i can study at australia in next 2 years, i will not going to back Malaysia anymore. There are nothing i miss in malaysia. Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!

No comments: